UPDATED INFORMATION ABOUT THE SITUATION IN BENIDORM
Things we must know about COVID-19
INFORMATION PHONE NUMBER: 900 300 555
Dear Beni Lovers,
The 14th of March, it was approved the Royal Decree 463/2020 declaring the state of alert for the management of the crisis by the COVID-19, you can consult it here.
This state of alert, which is expected to last 15 days, affects the entire national territory. This means that the State Security Forces, Police Forces and Local Corporations will be placed under the orders of the Minister and will be able to carry out checks on the necessary property, vehicles and premises.
The freedom of movement of persons is limited to the following activities:
- Purchasing of food, pharmaceutic products and basics necessities
- Assistance to health centers when it is urgently necessary
-Going to work the place
- Return to your actual residence
- Transfer to financial and insurance institutions.
In conclusion, the Royal Decree 463/2020 gives us the opportunity to stay at home, and only going out to buy necessary products such as food or medicines.
Because of the current health situation caused by coronavirus, since March 13, the Benidorm City Council has activated measures affecting the municipality, the population and the tourist:
- Children’s and SAPI Schools, Municipal Conservatories of Music and Dance, TAPIS and Early Care Service are temporarily closed.
- Closure to the public of the Social, Civic-Neighborhood and Socio-cultural Centers and sports centers, thus suspending the activities programmed.
-Closure of museums, Boca del Calvari, Hort de Colón and Museu Maritim and the Municipal Library Network.
- The municipal market of Foietes and Pueblo is suspended until further information is given
- Cancellation of guided tours of municipal facilities
- Cancellation, suspension and postponement of private events. (more information on the event agenda below)
Also, for the aid to contain the virus, since 14 March 2020 the beaches of Benidorm are closed:
Levante, Mal Pàs, Poniente and calas of Tio Ximo and L’Almadrava.
By decree, all people are urged to stay at home to help contain the virus. If we all stay at home we help to reduce the spread and in turn, help our doctors to work more effectively and do their job as safely as possible.
We all must work together to win the fight
From Visit Benidorm we are working to ensure that our beloved #Benilovers have quality contentto continue enjoying our favorite tourist destination.
Due to the current situation, we can’t leave home, but that can’t stop us… we will take through our social networks a little piece of Benidorm from our heart directly to yours.
We want to help you get through these days in the best possible way, we want that beautiful feedback that comes from Benidorm. You are always for us and now it is our turn to give you back all that love you give us every day.
Soon we will hug over the sea
Digital touristic offer:
From our social networks you can keep in touch with our beloved Benidorm: its beaches, its coves, its hiking trails, its charming corners…
We will update all the content so you will not miss the hope and we could #STAYATHOME in a better condition.
For anyone who needs it, we leave here information of interest about health centers and information about events postponed and suspended up-to-date.
Outpatients Department for Non-Residents
o Address: 69, Tomás Ortuño street. Tel. 96 687 89 00
o Address: 1, Juan Fuster Zaragoza ave. Tel: 96 586 60 46
o Address: 12, Venezuela street. Tel: 96 687 05 00
Outpatients Department for Residents
o Address: 11, Ametlla de Mar Ave. Tel: 96 680 20 16
o Address: 4, Benissa Ave. Tel: 96 687 04 00
o Address: 69, Tomás Ortuño street. Tel: 96 687 89 00
o Address: C/ Venezuela 12. Tel: 96 687 05 00
o Telephone: 96 6870200
o Address: 5, Venezuela street.
Accidents & Emergencies:
o Address: 12, Venezuela street. Tel. 96 585 26 83
o Address: 1, Juan Fuster Zaragoza Ave. Tel. 96 586 60 46
Hospital IMED Levante http://www.imedlevante.com/es/
Hospital Clínica Benidorm http://www.clinicabenidorm.com/
- Farmacia Europa 24h : Av. De Europa, 12 Telf: 965 85 21 54
- Farmacia. Calle del Esperanto, 10 965 86 51 63
- Farmacia Jorge Martínez de la Cámara. Calle Alameda,1 965 85 05 23
- Farmacia. Av. De la Armada Española, 12 965 85 11 65
- Farmacia Soria Crespo. Av Beniardá 965 85 33 49
- Farmacia Cristina Blay Pascual. Av. De Estocolmo,2. 965 86 86 40
- Farmacia Amat. Calle Valencia,4 965 85 33 39
- Farmaluz. Passeig de la Carretera,27. 965 85 60 46
- Elisa Llorca Llinares Av. de Ruzafa, 965 86 55 03
- Farmacia Sancha Av. Nicaragua 965 85 89 87
- Farmacia Lda Ana María Cordero Av. de Almería, 4. 965 85 31 97
- Farmacia Crespo Soria
- Farmacia. Av. Dr. Severo Ochoa, 5 966 81 20 18
- Farmacia Ortiz O'Connor, CB
- Farmacia. Calle de Tomás Ortuño, 71. 965 85 11 18
- Farmacia Benidorm Av. del Mediterráneo, 3. 966 80 00 43
- Farmacia Deloix. Av. Juan Fuster Zaragoza, 1, Local 27. 965 86 71 58
- Farmacia Tramoyeres 24 horas. Av. del Mediterráneo, 29. 966 81 26 08
- Farmacia Jesús García García.Calle de Finlandia, 2. 965 85 33 86
- Farmacia Ibiza en Benidorm. Calle Ibiza, 7. 965 86 43 44
- Farmacia Los Almendros. Av. de los Almendros, 17. 965 86 44 11
- Farmacia Aigüera, 12 horas en Benidorm. Av. L'Aigüera, 8. 966 88 91 16
SATE – Servicio de atención al turista
Here you can access the Citizen Service portal for any additional information you need https://www.facebook.com/atciudadanobenidorm/
o Telephone: 112
o Address: 6, Grecia street
o Telephone: 96 680 77 66 / 092 / 900 100 012
o Address: 36, Apolo XI street
o Telephone: 96 683 19 30 / 091 / 902 247 364 DNI / 902 102 112 Denuncias
o Address: 2, Capitán Cortés street
o Telephone: 96 585 40 30 / 585 03 30
o Address: Comunidad Europea Ave
o Telephone: 96 585 44 75 / 112
Veterinary Centres in Benidorm
- La Clínica de Marina, Centro Veterinario 966 80 02 29
- Clinica Veterinaria CostaBlanca 965 85 59 49
- Veterinaria Avda. del Mediterráneo 965 86 80 09
- Clínica Veterinaria Casagrande 965 86 09 43
- Clínica Veterinaria El Rincón 965 86 63 95
- Clinica Veterinaria La Cala 965 85 00 58
- Centro Veterinario Paraiso 965 85 66 50
Advices for ‘how to behave’’:
Literarly, we have the solution in our hands..
…Two advices that make you be far from the virus…
Staying home you help all the medical support to be faster and more efficient. Be honest with yourself and stay home…we will bring you Benidorm to your home.
Information about museums, exhibitions and events:
Closure of museums, Boca del Calvari, Hort de Colón and Museu Maritim and the Municipal Library Network.